This consists of a framed screen, which is fitted on to the door frame with hinges on the opening side and magnetic catches on the other. The screen is fitted so that it closes over the door opening when the door is open and can be removed when not required. The frame is made from aluminum and has a special channel/groove into which the mesh is fitted by means of a spline (a rubber cord). Also available is the option of an aluminum kick-plate at the bottom, and a centre handle bar which is a standard feature.
- Large and Robust Frame, with a long life
- Replaceable Insect Screen that is splined into the frame
- Inner assembly having tight corner joints
- Detachable Hinges for easy operation
- Handles matching the screen and door profile
- Custom sizes and colors available
- Available types : Single Framed Door / Double Framed doors
- Mesh Options: Aluminum Insect Screen (Natural shade / Black shade)
- Stainless Steel Insect Screen (Black Shade)
This consists of an aluminum frame, with corner inserts and fitted together in a way similar to a picture frame. The frame has a special channel/groove into which the mesh is fitted by means of a spline (rubber cord). The screen is fitted so that it closes over the window opening when the window is open and can be removed when not required. The screen is fitted directly onto the window frame using either a hinged or turn button fixing.